Under a common theme of adaptability and heterogeneity, topics of interest include :
· Energy-efficient heterogeneous system architecture.
· Programming models, tools, languages and compilers to support energy-aware heterogeneous computing systems.
· Energy management in operating systems and runtime systems
· Run-time reconfiguration for energy-efficiency.
· Monitoring tools and power models that can be used to predict power consumption in a core using a different type of core.
· Energy management of the memory sub-system, display, peripherals.
· Energy-proportional systems.
· Interactions of performance, reliability and energy management.
· Interplay between static/dynamic energy and thermal-aware computing.
· Algorithms and hardware architectures for reduced power, energy and heat.
· Evaluation of variations of sleep-mode, race-to-halt and slow-down computing
· Energy trade-offs between communication and computation